There are three types of donations that can be made to DRBA: a membership, a donation and an in-kind gift.
In-kind gifts are contributions of goods or services, other than cash grants. Examples of in-kind gifts include:
- Equipment, like computers, software, furniture, and office equipment, for organizational use or for special events.
- Services, like meeting space, photocopy and mail services, and administrative/financial support.
- Expertise, like legal, tax, or business advice; architectural, construction, marketing and website development; and strategic planning.
- Cash equivalents, like stocks, bonds, mutual funds.
- Program donations like plants, trees, books, educational displays, aquariums, etc.
If you have something you think DRBA can use or you have something on our Wishlist below, please contact us by email or call (336) 627-6270.
DRBA In-Kind Wish List
- Ongoing IT Support, basic maintenance and hardware support as needed
- Native plants and trees for riparian buffer projects
- Trail construction equipment
- Flora and fauna subject books, posters, games, etc.
- Stocks, bonds and mutual funds
- Kayaks and life jackets
- Mountain bikes
- Color copy services/printing